Flex ALP 22 Snowshoes - Women's (Spring 2022)
Full-featured backcountry snowshoe for steep terrain
A foundational Tubbs design and industry leader, the women’s FLEX ALP snowshoe continues to attract committed backcountry enthusiasts. Featuring carbon-steel, 3D-curved Traction Rails and Tubbs' signature Viper 2.0 at the toe, the FLEX ALP stomps up steep and icy peaks while reducing stress on your joints and improving stability for the downhill.
FLEX Tail, Torsion Deck
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Rotating Toe Cord - Rotation Limiter: ActiveFLEX Binding
Gender specific, asymmetric ActiveFLEX™ binding featuring patented Control Wings™ provides lightweight control, support, comfort and ease of use.
• Viper 2.0 Crampon: Viper™ 2.0 carbon steel toe crampon with jagged tooth construction maximizes weighted traction and responsiveness
• Traction Rails: Carbon steel toe crampon, ergonomically placed under foot, maximizes weighted traction and responsiveness while 3D curved Traction Rails ensure superior side-hill grip in hard or icy conditions. Progressive molded Snow Brakes, on the deck as well as the Soft Strike zone, improve weighted traction.
• FLEX Tail: The ergonomically and biomechanically designed FLEX Tail absorbs shock from heel strike, reducing the amount of stress on your joints and allowing you to snowshoe farther, longer and with less stress on your body.
• Torsion Deck: Tubbs' advanced Torsion Deck™ design adapts to variable snow conditions underfoot. The decks allow torsional articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe, enhancing traction, biomechanics and comfort on uneven terrain.
• Active Lift 19°: ActiveLift™ 19° heel lift reduces calf fatigue and Achilles tendon strain on steep ascents.