Super-compact and lightweight for emergencies; 40 lumens
Built to support any adventure, the Black Diamond Flare is an emergency headlamp that’s lightweight and compact, while remaining extremely robust. Featuring 40 lumens of dependable light that runs off two Lithium CR2032 batteries housed in a burly aluminum housing, the Flare stows easily in a chalk bag zip pocket, a glove box, or emergency kit and can be deployed in any weather thanks to its IP67 submersible waterproof construction.
The low-profile headband keeps the Flare minimal yet secure when worn. In addition to its low and full-strength white modes, the Flare includes red, strobe, and SOS modes to complete the Flare’s undisputed status as the ultimate emergency light at the ready for any mission.
• Emits 40 lumens on full strength white setting
• Extremely compact, lightweight, and packable design
• Settings include low and full-strength white, red, strobe, and SOS modes
• IP67: Waterproof and dustproof – Unit is completely sealed and tested to operate up to 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes. Requires no maintenance after submersion.
• Always ready for use, can be stored with batteries installed for 10 years
• Runs on two coin-cell Lithium CR2032 batteries, included
FL1 10.5 H; reserve 5 H (highest setting) 18 H (lowest setting)