The Exped men's Explore 60 shines as a versatile, durable and highly functional trekking pack. Its refined, comfortable and seamlessly adjustable suspension system with excellent load transfer makes it the perfect choice for all types of treks.
Explore suspension system: 2 aluminum stays (6061-T6 Alu) with upper load spreader and direct connection to hipbelt for outstanding load control.
up to 53 lbs
Torso Length Range:
Adjustable; fits torsos 16.1 - 22.8 in
Hipbelt range: 33.1 - 54.3 in
Pack Belt Description:
Elaborately shaped dual-density foam hipbelt with partial PE board reinforcement is supportive and molds itself around the hip
29.5 × 13 × 10.2 in
• Single compartment pack with optimized size and shape: provides a close to body fit, perfect load control and transfer with excellent freedom of movement.
• Excellent back venting due to limited contact points.
• Suspension system is simple and quick to adjust for back lengths between XS and L.
• Horizontal load spreader is preshaped and offers maximum head space for people with short back lengths.
• 4 bottom webbing loops can be used to attach sleeping mats, tent etc.
• 2 ice tool and trekking pole loops.
• Large front panel access to the main compartment for easy loading and unloading. Zippered mesh pocket on the inside of front access.
• In combination with the front pocket, the side compression straps double as a front compression system. Threaded through the daisy chain, the compression straps additionally secure and center the load inside the front pocket.
• Innovative one-handed operation of the lid with Rapide hooks crafted of durable, lightweight aluminum.
• The top pocket can be easily adjusted thanks to the removable top compression strap - very helpful when pack is not fully loaded, so that the top lid stays nicely positioned on top of pack.
• Hydration system compatible: features a hydration tube port on both sides of the pack.