Technical specifications & features
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Frame Description||Explore suspension system: 2 aluminum stays (6061-T6 Alu) with upper load spreader and direct connection to hipbelt for outstanding load control.|
|Pack Belt Description||Elaborately shaped dual-density foam hipbelt with partial PE board reinforcement is supportive and molds itself around the hip|
|Material||210D Robic HD Ripstop nylon, PU coated, 1500 mm water column
630D Oxford nylon, PU coated, 1500 mm water column Oeko-Tex 100 certified
|Torso Length Range||Adjustable; fits torsos 16.1 - 22.8 in
Hipbelt range: 33.1 - 54.3 in
|Weight Capacity||up to 53 lbs|
|Dimensions||29.5 × 13 × 10.2 in|
|Other Features||• Single compartment pack with optimized size and shape: provides a close to body fit, perfect load control and transfer with excellent freedom of movement.
• Excellent back venting due to limited contact points.
• Suspension system is simple and quick to adjust for back lengths between XS and L.
• Horizontal load spreader is preshaped and offers maximum head space for people with short back lengths.
• 4 bottom webbing loops can be used to attach sleeping mats, tent etc.
• 2 ice tool and trekking pole loops.
• Large front panel access to the main compartment for easy loading and unloading. Zippered mesh pocket on the inside of front access.
• In combination with the front pocket, the side compression straps double as a front compression system. Threaded through the daisy chain, the compression straps additionally secure and center the load inside the front pocket.
• Innovative one-handed operation of the lid with Rapide hooks crafted of durable, lightweight aluminum.
• The top pocket can be easily adjusted thanks to the removable top compression strap - very helpful when pack is not fully loaded, so that the top lid stays nicely positioned on top of pack.
• Hydration system compatible: features a hydration tube port on both sides of the pack.
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products