Lightweight roll-top compression sack
The eVAC Dry Sack is a slimmed down version of Sea to Summit's award-winning eVENT® Compression Dry Sack. They use waterproof, air-permeable eVENT® fabric on the base for valve-free air expelling, allowing compact packing. Instead of straps for compression, you just roll the sack down and air is pushed out of the base. Then close the buckle and you’ve just saved space and weight. The sack is oval-shaped rather than round, so they resist rolling when laid on their side.
Sea to Summit
• Air-permeable, waterproof eVENT® fabric base
• Valve-free air expelling design for compact packing
• Space-saving, low profile, streamlined shape
• Oval base resists rolling, stays where you put it
• Waterproof non-wicking Hypalon® roll top closure
• 10,000mm waterhead, lightweight durable nylon fabric
• All seams are double stitched and tape sealed
• Reinforced stitching on stress points
• White interior for better visibility of contents
• Proper Use:
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be 'double bagged' (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged underwater.