Ether Light XT Extreme Mat
Warm, comfortable, and lightweight pad; R-value 6.2
Sea to Summit has taken their best-selling Ether Light XT mat and increased the insulation to make it warmer for when the mercury drops. With an R-value over 6, the 4" thick Ether Light XT Extreme air mat redefines lightweight sleeping comfort for winter adventures around the globe.
Sea to Summit's Air Sprung Cells are the reason you will sleep better on their air mats. Each Air Sprung Cell deforms independently and allows the mat to conform to your body shape. This provides support and comfort by more evenly dispersing pressure across the mat’s surface. Dual-density layers of THERMOLITE® insulation fill the Air Sprung Cells and work together to prevent convective heat transfer and boost warmth while remaining lightweight and packable.
Pillow sold separately.
• ASTM R-value 6.2 is designed for cold weather use
• Dual-density layers of THERMOLITE® insulation
• Extra thick (XT) Air Sprung Cell construction for 4" stable comfort
• Lightweight, quiet and grippy 30/40D Nylon face fabric
• Field repairable with included self-adhesive patches
• Ultra-Fresh® anti-microbial treatment added to the TPU formula prevents internal mold growth
• Pillow Lock™ attaches an Aeros™ pillow (sold separately) to mat
• Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment with the multi-function, high flow-rate valve and supplied Airstream™ Pump Sack