Endeavor Wide - Men's (Fall 2022)
All-around performance and comfort
If you're looking for all-around performance with comfort, this is the shoe for you. The Endeavor gives you power and precision exactly where you want it. The slightly asymmetrical toe shape comfortably follows the natural line of the foot, and the shoe has an innovative triple fork webbing system for custom fitting. With its unique features and super solid construction, the Endeavor will meet and exceed your high expectations as a great all-around climbing shoe.
Some of the features found on the Endeavor include:
• Butora NEO Fuse sticky rubber
• 100% Organic Hemp lining to control stretch and odor
• Split leather footbed for comfort and performance
• 3D injection molded ABS midsole for precision edging and torsion rigidity
• Triple fork webbing for a custom fit
This model best fits wide feet; Endeavor Regular model is also available. Size the same as your street shoe size for a performance fit, or a 1/2 size up for a comfortable all day fit. Sizing is in US Men's.
Climbing Shoe Style:
Hook & Loop
• The Endeavor edges like shoes at much higher price points.
• The Endeavor performs at a high level, without being high priced. Keep your money for that next climbing trip.
• Climb 5.14 in a sub $100 shoe, we see it all the time. You don't have to spend a ton to get great performance.
• Ask a resoler which brand of shoes they like to resole the most, we are pretty confident Butora will be at the top of the list. Their shoes are very well made, so you can resole them, get years out of each pair, and put that money saved towards your next climbing trip.
NEO Fuse is Butora's stickiest rubber offering. Used on a majority of Butora's shoes, Fuse is best suited to smearing, edging, and "smedging.in. NEO Fuse excels In both indoor and outdoor climbing.
-- Smearing - 10/10
-- Edging - 9/10
-- Durability - 8/10
NEO rubber is manufactured in Butora's own factory and meets the highest quality control measures set by Butora. Butora owns every step of this process from 100% raw material to finished product and takes pride in offering the highest grade product available. The NEO rubber recipe was designed to maximize friction, increase durability, prevent oxidation, cracking, and delamination.
What makes Butora's NEO rubber perform better?
Neo Rubber is sourced at the highest-grade butyl available. This ensures that the rubber is consistent throughout the manufacturing process and the life of the rubber while climbing. Butora's special formulation allows for what they believe to be the best attributes of performance, durability and longevity.
All rubber that is used in the factory is sustainably used, recycled, and repurposed when possible.