Technical specifications & features
|Weight||1.2 kg / 2 lbs 10 oz|
|Tent Sleeps||1 Person|
|Minimum Weight||960 g / 2 lbs 2 oz|
|Area||18.3 sq ft|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Vestibule Size||8.6 sq ft|
|Number of Doors||1 Door|
|Width||37 in. at widest point
23 in. at head and foot
|Height||36 in. at peak
13 in. at head and foot
|Tent Pole Type||1 x 115.4 in. (9mm aluminum)|
|Number of Tent Poles||1|
|Stuff Size||Approx. 19 in long x 4 in diameter|
|Material||Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric|
|Other Features||• Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles make for a very lightweight yet strong tent.
• 3 season design: ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panels.
• Single pole construction offers excellent space to weight ratio and is an outstanding choice for mobile journeys.
• Plenty of room for one occupant and his or her gear.
• Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
• Basic pitching requires six pegs: two in the corners of both the head foot ends, and one each in the head and foot end guy lines. The simple, single-opening, continuous pole sleeve and tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
• The single entrance/single vestibule configuration affords easy access as well as storage space.
• An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
• The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent for increased ventilation (sold separately).
• The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (sold separately).
• 8 Y-Peg UL stakes included
• Footprint sold separately
- Options & Accessories for the Enan
- Similar Products