Egyptian Cotton TravelSheet
Lightweight, super-soft, and breathable travel liner
A Cocoon TravelSheet can be used as a sleeping bag for warm weather, or simply a sleep sack for traveling. Sleep liners are mandatory in hostels and handy in adventure hotels. Most of the time it will be everything you need when you go to the tropics. Uses: hotels, youth hostels, boats, planes, trains, as a warm weather sleeping bag, a rectangular sleeping bag liner, for overnights with friends or as a guest sheet.
Egyptian cotton is a rare, long-fibered cotton that is spun into a fine yarn. The result is a very lightweight and soft, yet durable fabric. Cocoon TravelSheets made of Egyptian cotton are substantially lighter and more compact than those of regular cotton. A great compromise between regular cotton and silk!
86.6 x 35.4 in (220 x 90 cm)
• Side opening with Velcro® closure
• Pillow pocket
• Double stitched with reinforced gussets
• Adds up to 3.9° C in warmth to a sleeping bag
• Packed size: 6.3 x 3.5 in (16 x 9 cm)
• Care: Machine wash (40°C). Do not bleach. Dry cleaning, tumble drying and ironing are possible. Wash colors separately.