Egyptian Cotton MummyLiner
Preserve your sleeping bag investment with this super-soft, packable liner
The Cocoon Egyptian Cotton MummyLiner keeps skin oils out of the insulation of your sleeping bag, preserving the life of your bag. It adds a few degrees in warmth, and makes climbing into your bag feel warmer (because it has a warmer feel than polyester fabric). A great way to prolong the life of your sleeping bag investment and add comfort to your bag.
Egyptian cotton is a rare, long-fibered cotton that is spun into a fine yarn. The result is a very lightweight and soft, yet durable fabric. Cocoon MummyLiners made of Egyptian cotton are substantially lighter and more compact than those of regular cotton. A great compromise between regular cotton and silk!
95 in. long / 35 in. wide at shoulder / 22 in. wide at feet
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Keeps your bag clean
• Easy to wash and care for
• Completely double-stitched
• Boxed foot end
• Wide opening with drawstring hood
• Stuff sack included
• Adds up to 3.9° C in warmth to a sleeping bag
• Packed size: 5.9 x 3.1 in (15 x 8 cm)
• Care: Machine wash (40°C). Do not bleach. Dry cleaning, tumble drying and ironing are possible. Wash colors separately.