The Eggen by Helle is a great all-around outdoor knife. From its triple-laminated stainless steel blade to its beautiful curly birch handle, the Eggen is a knife that will become a prized possession in your outdoor gear collection. Made by hand in Norway.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
4.2 oz / 120 g
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Blade material | Triple laminated stainless steel
• Blade thickness | .11 in / 3.1 mm
• Blade length | 3.9 in / 101 mm
• Handle material | Curly birch wood
• Handle length | 4.3 in / 110 mm
• Sheath material | Genuine leather
• Design By | Gunnar Lothe, 1998
-- The Handle: Dry the handle with a soft cloth if wet and wax occasionally.
-- The Sheath: The leather needs to be impregnated occasionally with colorless impregnation agent (grease or wax) to keep supple. Dry the sheath carefully in room temperature if it becomes wet.
-- The Blade: Wipe the blade with a soft cloth if wet and treat with grease occasionally.