Dragontail LT GTX - Women's
Closeout - Quantities are Limited
Very stable, supportive waterproof approach shoe; excellent climbing performance
Only 2 Remaining
Garmont - Dragontail LT GTX - Women's
For the climber who needs the stability of a true approach shoe for carrying heavier loads, the waterproof Garmont women's Dragontail LT GTX fits the bill perfectly. Stability and grip combine for a mix of approach and climbing activities. Ideal for technical rock, mixed terrain approaches, scrambling and light hiking tours. The Dragontail LT is very stable and supportive, with an extremely good technical last for climbers. The lace to toe closure ensures confident foot security within the shoe. Great climbing grip with Vibram’s® SuperTrek compound.
Related Blog Posts
Technical specifications & features
|Item Weight||415 g / 0.91 lbs (1/2 pair size 7 US)|
|Color||Light Grey / Teal Green|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||481044|
|Closeout Season||Fall 2018|
|Upper Materials||1.8 mm water repellent suede|
|Shoe Lining||GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort waterproof liner|
|Shoe Type||Approach Shoes|
|Sole Materials||Vibram® Q811|
|Other Features||• Eyelet and tape web lace closure
• Toe and heel rubber bumper supports and protects the upper
• G-beneFIT construction
• PU footbed with moisture and odor management properties
• Heel Lock to fix the heel in the heel pocket and prevent heel slip and blisters
• Lace-to-toe closure for better climbing performance and customized fit
• FrameFlex Light insole provides stability for edging and hauling loads on rough trails and descents
• Vibram® outsole featuring a semi-blocked heel strike area for better durability and a semi-blocked medial forefoot area to enhance edging climbing performance
• SuperTrek outsole compound increases stickiness and backpacking durability
Let's Get Technical:
• Garmont a.d.d.®:encourages the foot to utilize its own natural ability to stabilize, absorb shock and propel with efficiency. It also offers an enhanced fit by more closely matching classic asymmetrical features of typical feet.
-- First Metatarsal Accommodation: More space for the normal, relaxed position of the big toe thus greater comfort. Freedom for this toe allows the foot to enact a mechanism which provides stability, cushioning and efficient propulsion.
-- Asymmetrical Cuff Height: Cuff is lower on lateral side for comfort during heel strike. Taller on medial side for support when climbing and scrambling, and to aid in resisting lateral ankle sprains.
-- Differential Maleolar Pads: Complements heel security by providing a more anatomical and accurate fit around the ankle bones.
-- Lateral Tongue Post: Lateral half of tongue is thickened, providing a more intimate, anatomical fit, resulting in better control and stability. Less tongue drift.
-- Asymmetrical Closure System: Forefoot lacing that crosses the foot at an angle similar to the toe joints. Encourages the shoe to flex like your foot for greater comfort and easier break-in.
• GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort footwear is ideal for moderate and warmer temperature conditions. Great for high-output activities and everyday use.