Ultralight, midsized pack for extended vertical missions
Sometimes your daypack is too small and sometimes your other packs are too big. The Blue Ice Dragonfly 25L is for high mountain adventures when every gram counts. With its side pockets, it is perfectly sized for rack, rope, shoes, jacket and helmet with a bit of space for food. No excess for the luxuries.
462 g / 16.3 oz (min 371 g / 13.1 oz)
22 x 11.4 x 6.3 in / 56 x 29 x 16 cm
• Quick opening drawcord system
• Breathable mesh back panel & shoulder straps
• 2 ice axe holders with custom buckles
• Compatible with helmet holder (sold separately)
• Hydration bladder-compatible
• Rope holder
• Removable chest strap and waist belt
• 2 side mesh pockets
• Construction: 100D high-tenacity ripstop nylon 66
The Dragonfly suspensions are the lightest suspensions from Blue Ice. Designed specifically for the elite alpinist, they feature harnesses cut for climbing mobility without sacrificing comfort. Removable waistbelts give the climber options for stability, load transfer, and dexterity. The 3D air mesh back panel ensures comfort and breathability.