Dragon Cam Set - 2/3/4
TripleGrip cam lobes for amazing holding power
The Dragon's striking TripleGrip cam lobes feature an increased contact area with a raw aluminium finish and additional bite points. These features work together to increase friction between the cam lobe and the rock it's placed in. This increases holding power and reduces walking, particularly in slick or soft rock types and marginal placements.
Single stem, dual axle design gives Dragon cams 360° flexibility and a substantial expansion range, increasing performance in sub-optimal placements and helping you get the right piece first time. The Dragon cams hot-forged thumb press gives stable handling and reduces fumbling from gloved hands and pumped fingers. It allows the Dragon to have an extendable sling with no strength penalty, reducing the number of quickdraws needed to extend placements and minimizing rack weight.
Includes one each of size 2, 3, and 4.
Number of Cam Lobes:
Cam Stem Type:
Flexible Single Stem
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• TripleGrip lobes generate more friction than standard lobe finishes across a wide variety of rock types
• Increased performance in sub-optimal placements such as flared cracks and slick rock
• Raw aluminum finish gives greater friction between the cam and the rock
• TripleGrip surface triples the number of pronounced edges that 'bite' crystals and micro-features in the rock, providing increased holding power and reducing walking
• Hot forged ergonomic thumb press for improved handling
• Extendable 8mm Dyneema sling saves on quickdraws
• Dual axle, single stem for 360° flexibility and the greatest range