Down Sweater - Women's (Spring 2020)
Lightweight warmth with humane 800 fill-power Traceable Down
The Patagonia women's Down Sweater is filled with ethically-sourced and traceable 800-fill-power down in a super-light but tough and water-resistant 100% recycled shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. It's lightweight, windproof, and the perfect warmth for nearly everything, from backpacking to climbing to spring skiing. Contoured baffles keep you warmer and look sharp when you're out on the town.
800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International, traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure that the birds are not force-fed or live-plucked)
• Contoured fit has a longer-length hem; narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panel
• Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
• Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
• Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
• Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
• Regular Fit
• Note: All down contains a mixture of light and dark clusters, and some dark down clusters might be visible through a garment's shell fabric - especially lighter-colored garments.
To learn more about Patagonia's humane Traceable Down practices, visit http://www.patagonia.com/us/traceable-down