Technical specifications & features
|Weight||370g / 13.05 oz (Size Small)|
|Gear Loops||5 (XSM & SML) / 7 (MED & LRG)|
|Leg Loops||Adjustable / Padded|
|Other Features||• Fully adjustable for use with a variety of layering systems: for climbers who want a single harness for all their climbing.
• Ventilated padding for comfort and breathability
• Multiple gear loops for extensive racking options: positioned to keep gear accessible and prevent it bunching up, no matter how much you're carrying. The rear loop keeps belay kit separate from your main rack.
• Vault Slots for ice screw racking: Slots in the harness allow ice screw holders to be fitted, giving secure racking of valuable ice screws.
• Slide Lock buckles gives the quickest and easiest adjustment, letting you find the perfect fit with minimal effort
• Closed cell foam construction and Internal spreading plate gives effective lumbar support: The waistbelt is constructed of high quality, closed cell foam, and carries a firm spreading plate internally. This combination gives effective support during hanging belays and on long days in the mountains.
X-Small: 22-27 in. / Small: 24-28 in. / Medium: 26-31 in. / Large: 30-36 in.
- Options & Accessories for the Puma 2 - Women's
- Similar Products