90's-vintage design packed with modern features; fits 15-inch laptops
A 90's-vintage design rich in modern features, the Mountainsmith Divide offers the best of both worlds. The perfect commuter's backpack, the bag is ideal for carrying your day-to-day essentials. Whether you're going to the office or the classroom, the rucksack's side access laptop compartment, internal organization pockets, and accessory pockets give you easy access to your laptop, tablet, smartphone, charger, and more. The Airmesh backpanel, leather patch attachment point, zippered pockets, and removable 1.5" waist belt maximize space and comfort as you travel between classes or meetings. Constructed with durable CORDURA® fabric and coupled with their Forged for Life warranty, this daypack not only looks timeless, it is timeless.
up to 30 lbs
Torso Length Range:
10.75 x 17 x 5.5 (H x W x D)
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Side access laptop compartment (Fits most 15.4in. screens)
• Left side mesh bottle pocket with bungee closure
• Zippered main compartment with internal organization pocket
• Bottom panel webbing attachment loops
• Right side accessory pocket with cover flap
• Interior hanging pocket and sunglass holder
• Internal hydration sleeve with hose port
• Front panel zippered accessory pocket with expansion gusset
• Front panel leather patch attachment point
• EVA framesheet with Airmesh backpanel
• 10.75in. x 17in. x 5.5in. (H x W x D)
• Waistbelt Width: 1.5"
• Waistbelt Circumference: 28" - 48"