Edelrid's Diver Lite 9.1 mm is a burly yet lightweight canyoneering rope. The dense, robust sheath construction makes this semi-static rope very hard-wearing for multiple rappels in wet conditions.
Please note, this rope is not dynamic and should not be used for lead climbing.
Dry Core & Sheath
40 m: 4.94 lbs (2.24 kg)
60 m: 7.4 lbs (3.36 kg)
100 m: 12.34 lbs (5.60 kg)
• Sheath / Core Proportion: 39% / 61%
• Static Elongation: 4.5%
• H2O Shrinkage: 2.6%
• Sheath Slippage: 0 mm
• Bonded kernmantle construction minimizes sheath slippage
• Dense, robust sheath construction for high abrasion resistance
• Bright colors for easy visual location underwater and enhanced safety
• Conforms to EN 1891 Type B
• bluesign® Certified: This designation ensures that the final textile product meets very stringent consumer safety requirements worldwide, and also provides confidence that you are acquiring a sustainable product produced without harmful substances.