Burly yet lightweight semi-static canyoneering rope
Edelrid's Diver 10.1 mm is a burly canyoneering rope. The dense, robust sheath construction makes this semi-static rope very hard-wearing for multiple rappels in wet conditions.
Please note, this rope is not dynamic and should not be used for lead climbing.
Dry Core & Sheath
40 m: 5.82 lbs (2.64 kg)
60 m: 8.73 lbs (3.96 kg)
100 m: 14.55 lbs (6.60 kg)
• Sheath Proportion: 40%
• Bonded kernmantle construction minimizes sheath slippage
• Dense, robust sheath construction for high abrasion resistance
• Bright colors for easy visual location underwater and enhanced safety
• Conforms to EN 1891 Type A
• bluesign® Certified: This designation ensures that the final textile product meets very stringent consumer safety requirements worldwide, and also provides confidence that you are acquiring a sustainable product produced without harmful substances.