Deva 70 - Women's (Fall 2021)
Ventilated backpacking pack with responsive dynamic suspension
Extended summer trail vacations, winter weekends and new adventures with your friends are all within reach for the Deva 70. You’ll love the way it keeps everything accessible, with its trail-friendly stash options and massive main compartment panel opening. Ventilated, terrain-adaptive Response A3 suspension gives you the support needed to take advantage of all 70 liters of capacity. The Deva 70 is already a feature-rich pack, but its Response A3 suspension sets it apart from the competition - it moves with you and won't throw off your balance even with heavy loads.
Outside Magazine Gear of the Year 2018
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For information go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov
up to 55 lbs
X-Small: 4.62 lbs
Small: 4.72 lbs
Medium: 4.94 lbs
Torso Length Range:
X-Small: 14 - 16 in
Small: 16 - 18 in
Medium: 18 - 20 in
Sleeping Bag Compartment:
XS: 26 x 13 x 13 in
SM: 28 x 13 x 13 in
MD: 30 x 13 x 13 in
• Response A3 Suspension: Auto Angle Adjust (A3) hipbelts and shoulder harnesses adapt to your unique body geometry for a custom fit. This patented system allows harnesses and hipbelts to rotate independently of each other, delivering a dynamic yet stable ride that adapts to your body's movements over different terrain, saving energy you'd otherwise spend on stabilization.
• 3D AIR Hipbelts and Shoulder Harnesses: PreCurve technology and multi-density LifeSpan EVA foam construction eliminate hotspots and relieve pressure in sensitive areas. The 3D AIR mesh wicks away moisture and dries quickly.
• Wishbone Frame: A high-strength tubular aluminum frame channels the weight of the pack to the center of your lower back and around your hip structure.This design allows your upper body and hips to flex naturally while minimizing side-to-side sway, saving energy and keeping you more comfortable over longer distances.The frame also features anti-barreling support to prevent the pack from losing its shape and keeps the load close to your center of gravity.
• Matrix Ventilated Backpanel: provides enhanced moisture management in a low-profile backpanel design.It offers excellent airflow while keeping the pack very close to your back for crucial energy savings.
• ComfortGrip: A soft-molded contoured pad with silicone grip ensures the weight of the pack transfers comfortably to your lower back and hips.
• Custom fitted raincover included
• Full body U-Zip main opening on front of bag
• Removable hydration sleeve converts into fast and light SideKick Daypack with shoulder harnesses and accessory pocket
• H20 resistant WeatherShield hip belt pocket with YKK AquaGuard® zipper for quick access to you phone or camera
• Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades without taking the pack off
• SideWinder bottle holster for one-handed on-the-go water bottle access - tucks away when not in use
• Stretch mesh side stash pocket large enough for a second water bottle, trekking poles, sandals, snacks, etc.
• Dual front zippered organization pockets with heavy duty stretch mesh stash pocket
• Double Barrel top lid design with dual zippered pockets and a flexible center divider for larger items
• Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
• Removable girth-hitched lower compression MultiStraps double as an accessory strap or hip belt for SideKick daypack
• Four top pocket lash points for solar or accessory attachment, plus dual lower lash points