Decagon Alcohol Stove
Durable, ultralight one-piece titanium alcohol stove
The Vargo Outdoors Decagon Alcohol Stove is literally a huge step up in alcohol stove durability. Go ahead and step on it yourself and see! It is built to withstand the abuse of everyday use on any outdoor excursion. With no movable parts and a one-piece titanium construction, you’ll see why the Decagon is a step above the rest.
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Stability plate diameter: 4.25 inches (107 mm)
Height: 1.25 inches (32 mm)
Burner diameter: 2.25 inches (57 mm)
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• One-piece, titanium construction sets the standard for alcohol stove durability
• Large center hole makes filling and lighting the stove a snap
• Bottom "stability platein. keeps the stove stable and prevents pot tipping
• Requires little to no maintenance
• Simple to use with reliable performance
• *Using a windscreen is recommended for optimal performance (sold separately)
• *Always be sure to fill with fuel above the weld at the top of the center hole. If filled less than full, the flame will not reach maximum heat output.
• Fuel capacity: 2 ounces (59 ml)
• Burn time: ~20 minutes
• Only use denatured, ethyl, or methyl alcohol as fuel! Attempting to burn other fuels such as white gas, kerosene, unleaded gas, etc. will potentially cause an explosion and serious injury.