A classic favorite of hikers and outdoor-minded travelers
The lumbar pack that started the craze in the 80s, the Day pack lives on in its modern incarnation as a favorite of hikers and outdoor-minded travelers. With a broad swath of versatile uses, this pack tends to become a cherished possession in every outdoor enthusiast’s gear closet. However, it does not stay there long as it gets used daily as a hiking pack, disc golf bag, messenger bag, office briefcase, carry on travel solution, diaper bag, and whatever you can think of.
Built with ultra-durable ripstop fabric, the Day lumbar pack will become your outdoor security blanket as it logs hundreds of thousands of miles adventuring with you around the world. Though the design honors the 40+ year history of this waist pack and has not changed much in shape, modern features make this version of the Day the best yet. We have heard this product used for just about anything including a 3 day backpacking trip in the Sierras.
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
- Tuck-away waistbelt with forward-pull adjustment webbing
- Front compression attachment system
- Strapette compatible (sold separately)
- Interior foam padded sleeve for tablet carry
- Smartphone compatible waistbelt pockets (Fits plus sized phones)
- FreeFlow ridged EVA backpanel padding
- Backpanel stash pocket ideal for securing passport, boarding pass, etc.
- Patented Delta Compression System load adjustment
- Side reinforced bottle pockets (fits up to 32oz/1L)
- Inner Sanctum™ interior zippered compartment for small valuables
- Waistbelt Fit: 28in. - 48in.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects
-- 420 Oxford Nylon
-- 420 HD Nylon Ripstop
-- YKK Zipper
-- 210d Nylon Liner