Technical specifications & features
|Weight||768 g (1/2 pair size 8.5 US)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||441096|
|Upper Materials||2.4 mm nubuck leather for reliable durability
Soft leather collar keeps out debris
Full leather tongue for better comfort
Speed lace hardware for easy and precise lacing and tape webbing at the instep
|Shoe Lining||Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort|
|Shoe Type||Lightweight Hiking|
|Sole Materials||Vibram® New Winkler outsole
360° rubber rand for additional protection and scuff resistance
|Other Features||• Intelligent Flex System with instep notch, to accommodate natural forefoot flex and shin mobility.
• Progressive lasting board better matches stiffness/flexibility to the length of the boot
• Engineered tongue to enhance instep comfort, avoid pressure spots and tongue drift
• Alveolen® footbed (EVA, resin and felt) for lightweight comfort
• Dual density PU injected midsole for comfort and stability
• Heel Lock to fix the heel in the heel pocket and prevent heel slip and blisters
• Vibram® New Winkler outsole: Semi blocked lugs in the toe area. Extra textured deep lugs for better grip on different terrains and abrasion resistance. Multidirectional Chevron lugs. Self-cleaning drainage channels. Lugs positioned to increase traction on ground. Semi blocked heel strike area.
• Fit: Classic Fit with roomier instep and forefoot volume. This fit is common to Garmont's Backpacking, Hiking and Active Travel models.
Let's Get Technical:
• Garmont a.d.d.®: encourages the foot to utilize its own natural ability to stabilize, absorb shock and propel with efficiency. It also offers an enhanced fit by more closely matching classic asymmetrical features of typical feet.
-- First Metatarsal Accommodation: More space for the normal, relaxed position of the big toe thus greater comfort. Freedom for this toe allows the foot to enact a mechanism which provides stability, cushioning and efficient propulsion.
-- Asymmetrical Cuff Height: Cuff is lower on lateral side for comfort during heel strike. Taller on medial side for support when climbing and scrambling, and to aid in resisting lateral ankle sprains.
-- Differential Maleolar Pads: Complements heel security by providing a more anatomical and accurate fit around the ankle bones.
-- Lateral Tongue Post: Lateral half of tongue is thickened, providing a more intimate, anatomical fit, resulting in better control and stability. Less tongue drift.
-- Asymmetrical Closure System: Forefoot lacing that crosses the foot at an angle similar to the toe joints. Encourages the shoe to flex like your foot for greater comfort and easier break-in.
• Frame Flex Lite: Lightweight, full length, full width nylon frame. The rearfoot is bolstered with a thickened center zone. The forefoot flex is enhanced by medial lateral slashes which cross at an anatomical angle.
- Similar Products