Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Per Pair: 3.5 lbs|
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Size||8 in. x 24 in.|
|Closeout Season||Spring 2018|
|Material||Dual Density EVA foam|
|Dimensions||8 in. x 24 in. x 2 in.|
|Other Features||Best for snowshoers under 200lbs
Recommended use on trails.
Fits a wide range of footwear and foot sizes—from size 7 W to 14 M
• The flexible rocker design makes it feel more like an athletic shoe than a snowshoe
• Dual Density foam makes it very easy to walk in– it’s the same foam used in your running shoes
• Teardrop shape provides a natural stride without sacrificing floatation and maneuverability.
• Lightweight and cushioned comfort, like walking on the moon. Foam compresses and rebounds with every step and feels weightless
• The foam is an insulator so your feet are warmer
• Hook and loop straps make the binding a breeze to get into and out of.
• Multiple cleats and tire-like lugs provide cat-like traction when you need it.
• Quiet & simple to use.
• Recyclable through athletic shoe recycling programs.
• Designed and engineered in Boulder, Colorado. Made in Fujian, China
• Warranty—limited 1 year warranty for material defects. Does not include wear and tear. *Use snowshoes only on snow. Traction points will wear down prematurely if used on gravel, parking lots, rocks, etc.
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products