Preserve your sleeping bag investment with this durable, soft liner
The Cocoon Cotton MummyLiner sleeping bag liner keeps skin oils out of the insulation of your bag, preserving the life of your sleeping bag. It also adds up to 2.9° C of warmth, and makes the inside of your bag feel warmer when you climb in. A great way to prolong the life of your sleeping bag investment and add comfort to your bag.
Fine yarn and a special weaving technique make the high-quality cotton used for Cocoon MummyLiners a very lightweight and durable fabric. It is breathable, very comfortable against your skin and creates a natural vapor balance.
95 in. long / 35 in. wide at the shoulder / 22 in. wide at the feet
• Keeps your bag clean
• Easy to wash and care for
• Completely double-stitched
• Boxed foot end
• Wide opening with drawstring hood
• Stuff sack included
• Adds up to 2.9° C in warmth to a sleeping bag
• Packed size: 7.5 x 3.7 in (19 x 9.5 cm)
• Care: Machine wash (40°C). Do not bleach. Dry cleaning, tumble drying and ironing are possible. Wash colors separately.