Attaches to MICROspikes & NANOspikes for snow protection
The Connect Gaiter Mid from Kahtoola transforms your favorite lightweight flexible footwear into capable, versatile winter tools that improves your natural mobility on ice and snow – allowing you to enjoy your run or hike in winter conditions with security and comfort. CONNECT™ Gaiters attach directly to the elastomer harness of NANOspikes and MICROspikes traction systems to seal out snow and slush in one convenient integrated system.
NANOspikes and MICROspikes sold separately.
• Attaches directly to MICROspikes® and NANOspikes® harness using 6 clips, eliminating the need for an instep strap.
• Asymmetrical Zipper design routes a zipper on the path of least resistance to optimize comfort as the ankle flexes.
• The zipper provides an easy method to put on and take off the gaiter without removing your footwear or traction.
• A simple flap behind the zipper provides additional comfort and protection from winter elements.
• Elasticized Drawcord closure on the gaiter ensures that the elements won't slip in from the top. A toggle-lock secures the draw cord.
• The CONNECT™ Gaiters can stay attached to the elastomer harness and pack into the tote sack with MICROspikes® and NANOspikes® when removed from footwear.
• This product is intended to be used with MICROspikes® or NANOspikes®.
• Intended for running shoes and low-cut footwear.
• Intended for trail shoes and lightweight hiking boots.