Warm and comfortable insulated pad with pump sack included
You need a good night’s sleep if you want to get the most out of each day in the backcountry. Engineered for stability, comfort, and warmth, the women’s Comfort Light Insulated Air Sleeping Mat has additional Thermolite® insulation (compared to the unisex model) to provide year-round warmth for women backpackers. The women’s sleeping mat shape is narrower at the shoulders, but wider between the hips and the knees. This guarantees greater comfort no matter what position you may sleep in, and perfectly matches Sea to Summit’s women’s sleeping bags. The uprated 30D / 40D face fabric is quiet and durable, and the lamination technology continues Sea to Summit’s class-leading reliability.
Airstream Pumpsack included for easy inflation!
Sea to Summit
2.5 in / 6.3 cm
Regular: 21 in / 54 cm Large: 25 in / 63 cm
Exkin Platinum® and Thermolite®
Regular: 1 lb 5 oz / 585 g Large: 1 lb 9 oz / 715 g
Regular: 66 in / 168 cm Large: 72 in / 183 cm
Bag Stuff Size:
Regular: 4.25 x 9 in / 10.5 x 23 cm Large: 4.5 x 9 in / 11 x 23 cm
• Exkin Platinum® fabric and THERMOLITE® insulation are combined to prevent heat loss. All women's mats feature a thicker insulation layer.
• Hybrid-Layer Air Sprung Cells provide more support and insulation in the torso area as well as excellent comfort.
• Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment made possible by patent-pending multi-function valve and included Airstream Pump™/stuff sack.
• Tough 30D / 40D face fabric with Sea to Summit's liquid-extruded lamination is quiet, durable and extremely reliable.
• PillowLock™ system to prevent your Aeros™ Pillow slipping (pillow sold separately).
• Fabric: 40D Nylon Face Fabric