The Pilot Knife now has a little brother - the NRS Co-Pilot. Great features - smooth and serrated cutting edges, blunt safety tip, bottle opener, etc. Compact design is a fine fit on your PFD.
WARNING for California customers: This product can expose you to Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more info, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Total length: 5.75" | Blade length: 2.25"
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated
Blade Tip: Blunt
• An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue. For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife.
• For all of your cutting needs the Co-Pilot has both super-sharp smooth and serrated sections.
• The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself. Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
• The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
• The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade.
• The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
• Also included in the handle are a bottle opener and an oxygen tank valve wrench.
• Matte finish on the colored handle models
• PVD coating on black handle model
• Squared hole in handle serves as a valve wrench for an oxygen tank
• Bottle opener in handle