Technical specifications & features
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||W8216|
|Closeout Season||Fall 2017|
|Material||86% Polyester, 14% Spandex|
|Baselayer Weight||Mid Weight|
|Other Features||• ClimaSense Thermoregulation Technology keeps you comfortable in all conditions
• Engineered to adjust to your body temperature
• Inhibits the growth of bacteria that causes odor
• Fast wicking and drying.
• Ultra-soft brushed surface traps air and allows for increased airflow/breathability
• 4-way stretch for ease of movement.
• Midweight warmth (2.0) makes Cloud Nine extremely versatile
• UPF rating 25+
• Functional thumbholes and all flat seam construction
ClimaSense® is a proprietary fabric technology formulated to adapt to an active body’s changing physiology. ClimaSense is engineered to recognize an individual’s need to warm up or cool down. When you are cold the fiber structure reacts by contracting to trap air and create heat. When you are hot, the fiber structure expands to allow heat and moisture vapor to escape. The result is a perfect “inner climate” balance to keep you comfortable in all conditions. ClimaSense is proud to be bluesign® approved.
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products