Lightweight, versatile down vest delivers exceptional warmth for its weight
A minimalist down vest providing a high level of core warmth for very little weight, the Arc'teryx Cerium LT Vest performs as a midlayer or standalone in cool, dry conditions. Premium 850 fill down is resilient and warm, the Arato™ 10 shell provides lightweight durability, and Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas. The trim fit layers easily under a shell, and the sewn-through construction further reduces weight and increases packability.
• 850 fill European white down (53 g - MED) • Corelot 100 insulation (100 g/m2)
185 g (6.5 oz.) - MED
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
• Great warmth-to-weight ratio
• Compressible and packable
• Down Composite Mapping strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
• Improved fit with longer body length
• Insulated collar
• Soft, smooth lined collar
• Full front zip with chin guard for added comfort
• Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
• Adjustable hem drawcord
• Drop back hem
• Two hand pockets with zippers
• Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
• DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Center back length: 72 cm / 28.3 in
-- Arato™ 10 - 100% nylon
-- 850 fill European white goose down
-- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
-- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.