Carbon Reflex 2 (Fall 2022)
Ultralight, roomy, and super-compact tent
The non-freestanding Carbon Reflex 2 backpacking tent is designed for adventurers who like to travel ultralight but want more protection than a tarp can offer. Built for two, the tent delivers the full protection, durability and simple setup of a tent with a minimum weight of .84 (1 lb 13 oz). Carbon fiber poles, lightweight fabrics and zipper-free vestibules make the tent weigh as little as a tarp and pack up just as small. It won't weigh you down, whether you’re route finding in the Rockies, or losing yourself in old-growth rainforests of the Pacific Northwest. Twin doors, a spacious interior, and roomy vestibules make life on the trail more comfortable.
WARNING for California residents: Cancer and reproductive harm - for more info, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
29 sq. ft / 2.7 sq. m
2 lbs 3 oz / 0.99 kg
Minimum Weight: 1 lbs 13 oz / 0.84 kg
14 sq. ft / 1.3 sq. m
34 in / 86 cm at peak
Tent Pole Type:
2 Easton Carbon ION
17 x 5 in / 43 x 13 cm
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Ultralight: Lightweight fabrics, Easton®* carbon fiber poles, and a zipper-free vestibule minimize weight.
• Fast & Light Setup: Includes a lighter pitch option using just the rainfly and optional footprint (sold separately).
• Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation and moisture control.
• Weather Protection: DuraShield™ waterproof rainfly; Xtreme Shield™ waterproof floor.
• Simple, non-freestanding design
• Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom
• Weight-saving, zipper-free vestibule
• Fast & Light setup with optional footprint (sold separately)
• Large doors provides easy entry and exit
• Micromesh canopy
• Waterproof rainfly and bathtub-style floor
• Reinforced stress points for durability
• Internal mesh storage pockets
• Tent Volume: 43 cu. ft / 1217 liters
• Vestibule Volume: 13.5 cu. ft / 382 liters
-- Rainfly Fabric: 7D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield
-- Mesh Type: 10D polyester micro-mesh
-- Floor Fabric: 15D ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield
*Trademark owned by Easton® Technical Products