Carbon Reflex 1
Ultralight, roomy, and super-compact solo tent
The double-walled Carbon Reflex 1 tent offers the full protection, durability and simple setup of a tent while weighing as little as a tarp, and it packs down incredibly small, almost to water bottle size. Carbon fiber poles, lightweight fabrics and a zipper-free vestibule make it ideal for ultralight backpacking at .66 kg (1 lb 7 oz), and its spacious interior and full-featured livability enhance any 3-season adventure you’re ready to take on—from bike touring through Central America to minimalist weekends. Sturdy and livable, the non-freestanding Carbon Reflex 1 tent proves MSR's philosophy that traveling ultralight doesn't mean sacrificing the other qualities you care about.
WARNING for California residents: Cancer and reproductive harm - for more info, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
17 sq. ft / 1.63 sq. m
1 lbs 13 oz / 0.79 kg
Minimum Weight: 1 lbs 7 oz / 0.66 kg
7 sq. ft / 0.65 sq. m
34 in / 86 cm at peak
Tent Pole Type:
2 Easton Carbon ION
17 x 5 in / 43 x 13 cm
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Ultralight: Lightweight fabrics, Easton®* carbon fiber poles, and a zipper-free vestibule minimize weight.
• Fast & Light Setup: Includes a lighter pitch option using just the rainfly and optional footprint (sold separately).
• Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation and moisture control.
• Weather Protection: DuraShield™ waterproof rainfly; Xtreme Shield™ waterproof floor.
• Simple, non-freestanding design
• Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom
• Weight-saving, zipper-free vestibule
• Fast & Light setup with optional footprint (sold separately)
• Large door provides easy entry and exit
• Micromesh canopy
• Waterproof rainfly and bathtub-style floor
• Reinforced stress points for durability
• Internal mesh storage pockets
• Tent Volume: 23 cu. ft / 651 liters
• Vestibule Volume: 7 cu. ft / 190 liters
-- Rainfly Fabric: 7D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield
-- Mesh Type: 10D polyester micro-mesh
-- Floor Fabric: 15D ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield
*Trademark owned by Easton® Technical Products