Technical specifications & features
|Weight||113 g (4 oz)|
|Made in||Sri Lanka|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||45570|
|Material||2.3-oz (80-g) 100% recycled polyester double knit with 35-UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved|
|Shirt Type||Tee - Long Sleeve|
|Hood Type||No Hood|
|Other Features||• Capilene® Lightweight has a smooth face for easy layering with 35-UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
• Fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides excellent breathability, moisture-wicking and dry time
• Self-fabric collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
• Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
• Flatlock seams and offset shoulder seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
• Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
• Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™
Patagonia pays a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries the Patagonia label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools Patagonia uses to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products