Technical specifications & features
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||6550L|
|Closeout Season||Spring 2018|
|Material||Coyote Fur Ruff: Removable
Fur origin: North America
|Insulation Type||625 Fill Power White Duck Down
Down origin: North America
|Other Features||Fit: Regular
5°F / -15°F
-- Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-- Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Removable, adjustable, wire hood for protection against high-wind conditions
• Water-resistant Arctic-Tech fabric exterior for durability and weather-resistance
• Interior back pack shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder
• Adjust the fit with elasticized waist drawcords
• Adjustable heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs help keep out the cold
• Two exterior handwarmer pockets and an interior media pocket with headphone access
In the coldest environments, a fur-trimmed hood creates turbulent air, which helps protect the face from frostbite. Natural fur is unmatched by any synthetic alternative in this respect.
Canada Goose recently implemented a traceability program to ensure their fur is sourced from animals that have not been subjected to any unfair practices, willful mistreatment or undue harm, and materials are fully traceable throughout the supply chain.
Canada Goose implemented a traceability program to ensure their down is sourced from animals that have not been subjected to any unfair practices, willful mistreatment or undue harm, and materials are fully traceable throughout the supply chain.
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products