Technical specifications & features
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||2071M|
|Shell Material||78 g/m² Iso Peak 2L (100% nylon ripstop with breathable coating and DWR finish)|
|Shell Layers||Two Layers|
|Insulation Type||750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck Down
Down origin: North America
|Hood Type||Removable Hood|
|Other Features||Fit: Slim
• Shell fabric is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
• Outerlays on sleeves and hood protect from moisture
• Removable, adjustable down hood for added element protection
• Reflectivity on right chest pocket and hood add visibility in low light
• Quilt-through design for even heat distribution and bulk reduction
• Two exterior fleece-lined pockets and two interior pockets
• Drop back hem with drawcords to seal out the cold and wind
• Center back length 30.5 in. (77.47cm)
Thermal Experience Index (TEI)
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of their products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collection.
-- Enduring: 5° F / -15° F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
Iso Peak 2L
Lightweight and Durable 2L
-- Canada Goose's durance laminated 2-layer hard shell eco-treated ripstop with stretch functionality is one of their lightest, most durable fabrics, ideal for high altitude performance.
• Waterproof & windproof
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows them to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of their jackets.
All of their blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter-weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth. Canada Goose implemented a traceability program to ensure their down is sourced from animals that have not been subjected to any unfair practices, willful mistreatment or undue harm, and materials are fully traceable throughout the supply chain.
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products