Technical specifications & features
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||3802L|
|Shell Material||192 GSM, ARCTIC-TECH [85%] POLYESTER + [15%] COTTON BLEND WITH DURABLE WATER REPELLENT FINISH|
|Insulation Type||625 Fill Power White Duck Down
Down origin: North America
|Hood Type||Yes Hood|
|Other Features||CENTER BACK LENGTH: 35.5” (90.17 cm)
• Quilt-through design
• 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire stands up to harsh winds
• Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
• Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
• Exterior cuffs are adjustable with snap closures, while recessed rib-knit cuffs lock in heat
• Back vent with snap closures adds range of motion when opened up
• Placket with snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting.
• 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with snap closures
• 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in pocket
• Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
-- Canada Goose's most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
15°F / -5°F
-- Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
In the coldest environments, a fur-trimmed hood creates turbulent air, which helps protect the face from frostbite. Natural fur is unmatched by any synthetic alternative in this respect.
Canada Goose recently implemented a traceability program to ensure their fur is sourced from animals that have not been subjected to any unfair practices, willful mistreatment or undue harm, and materials are fully traceable throughout the supply chain.
Canada Goose implemented a traceability program to ensure their down is sourced from animals that have not been subjected to any unfair practices, willful mistreatment or undue harm, and materials are fully traceable throughout the supply chain.
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products