Technical specifications & features
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||2701M|
|Material||• Feather-Light 10D™ outer fabric is fully abrasion-resistant
• Tensile-Tech™ inserts located at the sides and underarms for extended comfort and maximized fit
|Insulation Type||800 Fill Power Hutterite White Goose Down
Down origin: North America
|Hood Type||No Hood|
|Other Features||CENTER BACK LENGTH: 27.5” (69.85cm)
• Quilt-through design to reduce pack size
• Brushed tricot chin guard for comfort
• Heavy-duty center front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
• Packs into exterior left hand pocket
• Insulated windguard behind center front zipper for added protection from the wind
• Two exterior fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
• Vertical 3M™ reflective tape on back collar for better visibility
FEATHER-LIGHT AND DURABLE
-- Feather-light durability ideal for layering and high-intensity performance.
MULTI-AXIS STRETCH AND BREATHABLE HARDFACE FLEECE
-- Soft shell material with dynamic multi-axis stretch that is highly abrasion resistant and breathable.
40°F / 25°F: Lightweight for active pursuits
Canada Goose implemented a traceability program to ensure their down is sourced from animals that have not been subjected to any unfair practices, willful mistreatment or undue harm, and materials are fully traceable throughout the supply chain.
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products