Technical specifications & features
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||2703M|
|Material||26GSM, FEATHER-LIGHT 10D, 100% NYLON, WITH CIRE DWR FINISH
250GSM, TENSILE-TECH [93%] POLYESTER + [7%] ELASTANE
|Insulation Type||800 Fill Power Hutterite White Goose Down
Down origin: North America
|Hood Type||Yes Hood|
|Other Features||Fit: Slim
Center back length: 29” / 73.66cm
• Down hood with stretch binding around opening for enhanced warmth and fit
• Reflective tape on back of hood for added visibility in low light
• Quilt-through design keeps this layer lightweight, easy to move in and reduces pack size
• Tensile-Tech™ fabric under arms and side panels for extended comfort and maximized fit
• Stretch cuff binding with thumbloops help sleeves stay put and make layering easy
• Packs into left exterior pocket for easy storage in unpredictable weather and doubles as a travel pillow
-- Abrasion-resistant fabric with lightweight durability that’s ideal for layering and high-intensity performance.
-- A soft shell material with dynamic 4-way stretch that is highly abrasion resistant and breathable.
40°F / 25°F
-- Lightweight for active pursuits.
Canada Goose implemented a traceability program to ensure their down is sourced from animals that have not been subjected to any unfair practices, willful mistreatment or undue harm, and materials are fully traceable throughout the supply chain.
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products