Camp Hooded Jacket Matte Finish - Women's (Spring 2021)
Windproof down parka with mid-thigh length
Canada Goose has taken their best-selling Camp Hooded Jacket and introduced it in a matte finish. With a windproof design, quilted ripstop nylon shell and mid-thigh length, the Camp Hooded Jacket provides the perfect amount of warmth and protection for cooler evenings.
Feather Light Ripstop
Hutterite White Duck Down 750 FP
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
Thermal Experience Index: TEI²
VERSATILE 0°C / -15°C
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility
• Packs into interior zipper pocket for easy storage in unpredictable weather and doubles as a travel pillow
• Mid-length for extra coverage and element protection
• Adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection
• Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
• Power Stretch® cuffs enhance fit and add comfort
• Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
• 2 exterior pockets: tricot fabric lined hand warmer pockets with zipper closures
• 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in pocket
PRODUCT FIT: Slim
DOWN ORIGIN: North America
Feather Light Ripstop Fabric:
This durable, ultra-lightweight fabric with ripstop construction is designed to withstand high winds, light rain and snow. Made from 100% Nylon with a DWR finish, so you stay dry and comfortable in unpredictable weather.
-- Down Proof
Why Canada Goose Chooses Down
Down is recognized as the world's best natural insulator because it provides three times the warmth per ounce as synthetic insulators. Each ounce has approximately two million fluffy filaments that interlock to create insulating pockets of air.
Canada Goose implemented a traceability program to ensure their down is sourced from animals that have not been subjected to any unfair practices, willful mistreatment or undue harm, and materials are fully traceable throughout the supply chain.