Minimalist, lightweight boot for hiking, casual wear, or travel
This natural foot-shaped boot has become the go-to for travelers looking to save space & weight while on the go. Comprised of 1200-denier nylon, leather trim, and Lems' IBR outsole, this boot grants flexibility so they can pack down to the size of your favorite puffy jacket.
The crew at Lems Shoes believes that you don't need to be an environmentalist who survives on organic granola and berries to know that going natural can have its benefits, which is why they bring you the Boulder Boot - a barefoot boot that has all of the natural features you’ve been searching for all while promoting healthy foot development, better balance, increased mobility in the feet, legs, and back AND helps to alleviate certain foot ailments such as bunions and hammer toes. If you're ready for a 9.9 oz boot that can pack down into the smallest of daypacks or carry you on the farthest of Sasquatch searches, then it’s time you rock the Boulder.
Climbing Shoe Style:
Leather + 1200 denier nylon
• LAST Lems Natural-Shape Last
• OUTSOLE 9.0mm LemsRubber™ (air-injection rubber)
• INSOLE 3.5mm removable moisture wicking PU insole
• INSOLE BOARD 1.0mm PU strobel (lined with fabric on top)
• STACK HEIGHT 10.0mm (not including 3.5mm insole)
• DROP 0.0mm (Zero-Drop)
• Provided with 2 pairs of laces