The Big Agnes Boot Jack 25 is a traditional mummy-style down bag constructed with heat-trapping Insotect Flow baffles. Ideal for backpacking but versatile enough for couch surfing, the Boot Jack is insulated with water-repellent Downtek™ and uses baffle construction for efficient heat distribution. If you’re in the market for a mummy bag constructed with high-quality, lightweight materials, this bag is your ticket to travelling fast and light.
What's in a Name? Colorado's Bootjack Ranch lies just north of Pearl Lake State Park, where the original log cabin homestead still remains. The founding ranch couple were known for their kind hearts and kind hands which made them especially gifted with horses.
Temp Rating Celsius:
Regular: 18 oz. Long: 19 oz.
Grey / Green
600 fill DownTek water-repellent down
Regular: 2 lbs 2 oz Long: 2 lbs 5 oz
Regular: 6 ft 0 in. Long: 6 ft 6 in.
• Traditionally insulated bag designed without the integrated pad sleeve found on Big Agnes System bags • Designed to decrease weight and size, while increasing thermal value using the traditional mummy shape • Contoured hood features
Circumference at Chest:
Regular: 60 in. Long: 62 in.
Circumference at Hips:
Regular: 54 in. Long: 56 in.
Circumference at Foot:
Regular: 36 in. Long: 38 in.
Bag Shell Material:
Nylon rip-stop shell fabric with a water repellent finish
Bag Lining Material:
Nylon taffeta lining
Bag Stuff Size:
8 x 17.5
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Traditionally insulated bag designed without the integrated pad sleeve found on Big Agnes System bags
• Designed to decrease weight and size, while increasing thermal value using the traditional mummy shape
• Contoured hood features a draw cord and cord lock for easy adjustment
• 65in./165cm YKK #8 zipper
• Baffle Construction
• Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
• Mate together left and right zip bags
• Mesh storage sack & Nylon stuff sack included
• No-draft collar and No-draft zipper
• Shell fabric is breathable with water repellent finish
• Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
LEFT OR RIGHT ZIPPER? When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side.