UPF 50+ sun protection and synthetic leather palms
Whether you're behind the oars or a paddle, the NRS men's Boater's Gloves are constructed with quick-drying H2Core™ Rashguard material for UPF 50+ sun protection, while synthetic leather palms protect against blisters during long days on the water.
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Open-finger design leaves your fingers free for high-dexterity tasks like tying knots, working a camera or handing an opened beverage to your oarsman/woman.
• Amara® synthetic leather palms offer an extra layer of protection in blister-prone areas and designed for comfort while paddling and rowing.
• Vent holes in the palm increase cooling.
• Silicone accents on the palm deliver a stickier grip and optimal control.
• Material on the wrist extends to meet long-sleeve sun shirts to eliminate any exposed skin.
• Ideal for warm-weather boating.
• Pairing snaps on the wrists keep the gloves together.
Material: 6.3 oz. nylon/spandex blend