Classic super-durable duffel, now with recycled fabric
Patagonia's largest Black Hole duffel. Highly weather-resistant and stubbornly tough, it protects your gear from travel and rough handling. The main compartment opens via a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zip-closing mesh pockets on the underside for easily misplaced items like your headlamp, toothbrush and spork. A zippered exterior pocket holds all the stuff you need to access quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. There are padded removable shoulder straps for a backpack carrying option, webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from burly, 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and lined with 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
1,640 g (3 lbs 9.9 oz)
31.5" x 19.5" x 14.5"
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
• Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
• Padded base protects contents
• Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
-- Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate
-- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating
-- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
-- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved