Better Sweater 1/4 Zip - Men's
Patagonia's classic casual fleece; now with 100% recycled fabric
Featuring a sweater-knit exterior and a soft fleece interior, the much-loved Better Sweater 1/4-Zip is an easy-wearing, moisture-wicking, hip-length pullover that provides bulk-free comfort and warmth for whatever activities you’re checking off the list. Built from 10-oz 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods, it has flat-seam construction to reduce bulk and chafe. A zipper garage on the stand-up collar provides next-to-skin softness, raglan sleeves allow greater mobility and back seams create a classic silhouette. The collar, cuffs and hem are trimmed with shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey, and a left-chest pocket secures keys and cash. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Quarter-zip with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 505 g (17.8 oz)
SIZE & FIT
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size Medium
- Regular Fit
- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it's easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com