Beta SL Hybrid Jacket - Women's (Fall 2020)
Durable, packable all-around hardshell with GORE-TEX® hybrid construction
The women's Beta SL Hybrid Jacket is the most packable and supple jacket in Arc'teryx's all-purpose Essentials line. The Beta SL Hybrid is strategically constructed from 2-layer and 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric to maximize durability while minimizing weight and packed size. This durable all-around performer is suitable for everything from climbing to skiing to backpacking.
Beta: All around mountain use garments: moderate length; hand pockets; interior pockets; moderate articulation; room for layers; helmet compatible hoods; drop hem.
SL | Super Light: Uses the lightest weight materials available to provide high weather protection, performance and/or packability, but with the right amount of durability.
N40R GORE-TEX FABRIC WITH PACLITE® PLUS PRODUCT TECHNOLOGY and N42P FABRIC WITH GORE C-KNIT BACKER TECHNOLOGY
Helmet Compatible Hood
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Compact, lightweight 2L GORE-TEX® fabric used in main body; reinforced with supple 3L GORE-TEX® in high-wear areas
• e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
• Helmet-compatible StormHood™
• WaterTight™ Vislon center front zip
• WaterTight™ hand pocket zippers
• WaterTight™ pit zippers for ventilation
• Adjustable hem drawcord
• DryCuff™ laminated adjustable cuffs
• Hip length; drop hem
• Trim Fit
• Center back length: 26.7 in
• Note: WaterTight™ zippers are highly water-resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture.
• GORE-TEX® with C-KNIT backer technology is more sensitive to snagging and staining. After washing, please dry immediately.