Technical specifications & features
|Rope Diameter Group||8 - 8.9 mm|
|Exact Diameter||8.1 mm|
|Rope Type||Twin & Half|
|Grams / Meter||39|
|UIAA Fall Rating||6|
|Impact Force (kN)||4.9|
|Other Features||Key features
• Improved resistance to grit and to humidity
• Limited water absorption
• Improved rope-running through carabiners and belay devices
• Improved abrasion resistance in normal climbing use.
What is UNICORE® Technology?
-- An astonishing process, bonding rope sheath and core without affecting the rope's suppleness.
-- If the sheath is cut or torn, the core and sheath remain bonded together.
--With a standard rope, if the sheath is cut by abrasion over an edge, a frequent occurrence in the mountains, it slides and gathers over some meters.
-- It then becomes impossible to pass this zone, whether ascending or descending.
STRONG POINTS :
• The weight and free-running of twin rope plus the advantages of a double rope.
• Ultra low impact force.
• The rope doesn't bunch and stays flexible for the long term.
• Has all the advantages of the UNICORE technology.
Ice climbers and expert climbers.
- Similar Products