Technical specifications & features
|Weight||0.60HY: 58 g
0.70HY: 62 g
0.85HY: 70 g
|Axle Design||Single Axle|
|Stem Type||Flexible Single Stem|
|Number of Cam Lobes||4 Cam|
|Force Rating||0.60HY: 5 kN
0.70HY: 7 kN
0.85HY: 9 kN
|Other Features||• Internal cam springs for narrow head width.
• Sheath trigger for maximum flexibility. Stainless 5/32" 7x19 wire rope for all Basic Cam sizes.
• 16 degrees cam angle, soft lobes with teeth for well trusted holding power. Lobes are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy.
• Double sheath on trigger. The outer sheath layer has free rotation motion for improved abrasion resistance.
• Updated trigger wires system. Flexible and strong while maintaining a correct independent lobe motion.
• Rounded lobe edges. More consistent rock contact on non parallel cracks and less flash material on lobe edges.
• CE certified and individually proof tested.
-- 0.60HY: 13.6mm - 17.4mm
-- 0.70HY: 16.6mm - 21.4mm
-- 0.85HY: 19.9mm - 26.1mm
- Similar Products