Technical specifications & features
|Weight||1.3 lbs (21 oz.) - 595.34 g|
|Material||Foam Insert: Organic Kapok & PE Foam
Shell Fabric: 200 x 400 Denier Ripstop Nylon
Liner Fabric: 200 Denier Light Weight Nylon
|Other Features||Entry: Front Center Buckle
Zipper: YKK Non-corrosive coil
Hardware: Heavy Duty Acetal
This buoyant plant fiber comes from the seed pod of the kapok (ceiba pentrandra) and is the most sustainable buoyant material available. It is grown organically in Indonesia, and offers a uniquely comforting and insulating fit.
Every product is completely free of toxic PVC. Astral reuses as many scraps as possible, recycles everything, and even composts coffee grounds.
• Crafted from organic kapok, the front flotation panels are wrapped in rugged urethane cases that comfortably conform to any body type.
• Back flotation panels are made of soft PE foam sheets.
• Two shoulder, two side and two waist adjustments ensure a good fit.
• Three buckle center closure keeps your youngster secure and their adjustments help provide a snug fit.
• Two zippered pockets hold snacks and treasures.
• Included leg straps can be fastened into loops in the jacket waist, to prevent ride-up.
• Grab handle sewn into the back of the Otter for a rescue if needed.
• Tough 200 x 400 denier ripstop outer nylon shell for durability and soft 200 denier nylon inner liner for next-to-skin comfort.
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products