Technical specifications & features
|Color||Anthracite / Green|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||441198/212|
|Upper Materials||1.8 mm suede leather combined with extra abrasion resistant Cordura® inserts
Soft collar for long-lasting trail comfort
Hooks on the cuff, eyelets
|Shoe Lining||GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort|
|Shoe Type||Mountaineering Boots|
|Sole Materials||Vibram® Nepal outsole
Toe and heel rubber rands protect the upper
|Other Features||• Lace-to-toe closure to gain sensitivity and adjust forefoot volume
• Intelligent flex system to accommodate natural forefoot flex and shin mobility
• Tech PU crampon insert at the heel gives both crampon security and shock absorbing comfort
• Bi-microporous rubber midsole for comfort plus stability
• Vibram® Nepal outsole with a semi-blocked sticky rubber compound in the toe area for climbing performance and in the heel strike area for enhanced grip. Mid-deep lugs for good grip on different terrain in a light set up.
• Fit: Alpine Tech - For those who prefer a precise, wrapped fit with a contoured toe box for maximum precision in more challenging terrain This fit is more common in Garmont's Mountaineering and Approach footwear.
• Self-cleaning drainage channels on sole
• Concave heel brake helps on the descent
Let's Get Technical:
• Garmont a.d.d.®: encourages the foot to utilize its own natural ability to stabilize, absorb shock and propel with efficiency. It also offers an enhanced fit by more closely matching classic asymmetrical features of typical feet.
-- First Metatarsal Accommodation: More space for the normal, relaxed position of the big toe thus greater comfort. Freedom for this toe allows the foot to enact a mechanism which provides stability, cushioning and efficient propulsion.
-- Asymmetrical Cuff Height: Cuff is lower on lateral side for comfort during heel strike. Taller on medial side for support when climbing and scrambling, and to aid in resisting lateral ankle sprains.
-- Differential Maleolar Pads: Complements heel security by providing a more anatomical and accurate fit around the ankle bones.
-- Lateral Tongue Post: Lateral half of tongue is thickened, providing a more intimate, anatomical fit, resulting in better control and stability. Less tongue drift.
-- Asymmetrical Closure System: Forefoot lacing that crosses the foot at an angle similar to the toe joints. Encourages the shoe to flex like your foot for greater comfort and easier break-in.
• Frame Flex Mid: Full length, full width, full strength tapered nylon delivers the appropriate blend of stability and flexibility to haul heavy loads for a long distance in comfort.
• GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear offers optimized climate comfort for moderate weather conditions and a wide range of outdoor activities.
- Similar Products