Technical specifications & features
|Weight||185 g / 6.5 oz|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||14987|
|Closeout Season||Fall 2017|
|Shell Material||Arato ™ 7 - 100% nylon|
|Insulation Type||850 Fill European Grey Goose Down
Coreloft™ 40 (40 g/m²) & Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) synthetic insulations
|Hood Type||No Hood|
|Other Features||• Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
• Breathable yet wind resistant
• Compressible and packable
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
• Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may build up.
• Corded zipper pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
• Low-profile elastic cuffs
• Two hand pockets with zippers
• Trim fit, Hip Length
• Includes stuff sack
DOWN COMPOSITE MAPPING
-- Down Composite Mapping places synthetic insulation in high moisture areas: collar, hemlines and cuffs. Synthetic insulation is not prone to compacting and remains warm when wet.
-- The core of the garment and the sleeves, where warmth is most needed, are filled with 100% down.
-- High wear areas like shoulders and cuffs are insulated with Coreloft™.
-- Synthetic insulation is mapped to areas prone to moisture while the core is warmed by 100% down.
- Similar Products